We are looking for a Community Manager who wants to join a start-up-minded, bootstrapped, team of makers. We have no investors, no corporate bullsh*t, and a lot of great stuff to do.
👉 If you enjoy any kind of communication in social networks and are willing to engage, nurture and leverage online communities, here is your chance to step up!
What we expect you to do
- Drive a consistent brand identity and maintain our social media presence
- Respond to comments and requests on social media
- Engage with online communities on such platforms as Quora, Twitter, etc.
- Create static sets of text, image, and video content for communication channels
- Manage campaigns on social media to raise awareness and knowledge of our concept, sector, and brand
- Build an unbranded community on Quora, Linkedin, Indiehackers, FB, etc.
- Team up with copywriters to create content strategy
- Analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics to improve our social media strategy
What you should have
- Proficiency in English
- Creative mind
- Some copywriting and social media experience 🙂
- Ability to multitask
What we offer
- Competitive USD salary
- Remote working opportunity
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to gain SaaS experience